Preparation time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Total time: 20 min
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 500g Spaghetti Sgambaro
- Salt to taste
- 6 anchovies in olive oil, chopped
- 15 Polli capers in vinegar
- 15 Polli green pitted olives
- 1 jar Polli spicy tomato sauce
- Black pepper to season
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 1 cup cut fresh herbs (parsley, dill or celery leaves)
- Red-pepper flakes, for serving
- Additional herbs for garnishing (optional)
Add pasta to a well-salted pot of boiling water (3L water/10g salt per liter) and cook until aldente (see cooking instructions on the pack). Save 1 cup of pasta water for later.
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion, cooking until fragrant for approx 3minutes. Add anchovies, capers and olives cooking for a further 2 to 3 minutes, until anchovies melt
Add tuna and cook for another 3 minutes. Add 1/2 cup pasta water, let it reduce until there is just a little left in the pan, then add pasta, herbs, spicy tomato sauce, tossing well to coat.
Serve with a sprinkle of red-pepper flakes, herbs and a drizzle of olive oil.