Pasta recipe by Rizwaana Sibda Randeree.
Rizwaana has created another one of her epic pasta recipes using a couple of our Polli products and Alce Nero Spaghetti 🍝 Absolutely mouthwatering!
See below for the recipe.
- 250-300g Alce Nero Spaghetti
- Polli Sundried tomatoes
- Polli Zucchini Pesto
- Polli Green Pitted Olives
- Hard feta cheese
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 2 tsp Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Pasta water
The @rsrloves method:
- In a wide pot add your olive oil and gently cook your garlic on low heat. Don't burn it.
- Then add the sundried tomatoes and olives and let the sautè in the pan for a few minutes. I like to add a tablespoon each of the olive and Sundried tomato liquid (oil) to the pan, it adds a wonderful flavour!
- Add your parboiled pasta to the pan along with 1 cup of pasta water. And gently mix the pasta and sauce together in the pot. Toss it around to incorporate well
- Add feta cheese towards the end and mix through.
- Season well with salt and pepper. Serve hot straight from the pot!
- You can finish with a squeeze of lemon but this is optional.
Follow Rizwaana on Instagram: @rsrloves