|Preparation time: 10 min||Cook time: 35 min||Total time: 45min||Serves: 6|
- 1 jar of creamy Polli Green Pesto with garlic
- Fresh basil leaves (12 leaves)
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, or more to taste
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, or more to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 small potatoes, peeled and sliced about 0.5 cm thick
- 400g green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 15 sun-dried tomatoes
- 500g Sgambaro Fusilli
Bring 4L water to a rolling boil. Add 30g salt and the potato slices. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until potatoes have started to soften but are not cooked through.
Cook the green beans in salted boiling water for 60 seconds.
Drop fusilli pasta into salted boiling water and cook until al dente (see cooking instructions on the pack).
Once pasta is al dente and when potatoes are tender, drain and turn together with beans in the preheated bowl.
Add pesto and sundried tomatoes, and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle with Parmigiano, add basil leaves as garnish.