TRUFFLE PARSLEY PALOMA
- 60 ml Solento reposado tequila
- 30 ml fresh grapefruit juice
- 15 ml fresh lime juice
- 22.5 ml Honey (1:1)*
- 30 ml sparkling water
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin.
2. Add ice and shake well.
3. Strain over fresh ice into a highball glass.
- Half-rim the glass with Sabatino Truffle Salt.
- Garnish with a fresh parsley sprig.
*Honey syrup: Mix one cup of Honey with one cup of water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Adjust the honey amount for the desired thickness and flavor. Stir until blended. Strain into a jar and seal tightly. Refrigerate; will keep for 1 month.